Fix Bitdefender Threat Scanner – As the name suggests, the Bitdefender Threat Scanner helps the software to detect any potential threat by scanning the device. If you ever get any issue with the Bitdefender Threat Scan, your device will not be able to scan your device for any threat. And this can harm the data and device.
In this article, we will learn to fix Bitdefender Threat Scanner. If you are looking for an instant fix then you can contact the Bitdefender Support. Place a call at the toll-free number and talk to a skilled technician to fix your issues.
3 Methods to Fix Bitdefender Threat Scanner
Method 1 – Repair the Corrupt Files
If the problem is with the Bitdefender Files then you must start with repairing the files associated with the Bitdefender Threat Scanner. Follow these steps to repair the Bitdefender files:
- Click on the Start button and go to the Computer. And for Windows 10, go to the File Explorer.
- Type “C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot – Search & Destroy 2” in the search box and hit enter.
- Check whether you can find the SDAV.dll from the list. If not then you are getting due to missing this file.
- Install the SDAV.dll on your computer to fix this issue.
However, this issue persists then you can contact the Bitdefender Support. You can also try the other methods to Fix Bitdefender Threat Scanner.
Method 2 – Uninstall and Reinstall the Bitdefender Application
If the above method is not working for you then you should remove the Bitdefender application. And then reinstall the correct updated version of it to fix Fix Bitdefender Threat Scanner.
- Open the control panel on your computer.
- Choose the category view for the Control Panel.
- Now click on the Uninstall a Program under the Program option.
- A list of all the installed application will appear on your screen.
- Navigate to the Bitdefender files and right-click on it.
- Choose to uninstall the Bitdefender.
- Restart the device after the Bitdefender is removed.
- Once the device starts back again, install the Bitdefender using the same steps that you used to install the Bitdefender the first time.
If you are facing issue with the Bitdefender installation then contact the Bitdefender Support.
Method 3 – Contact the Bitdefender Support
If none of the above methods are working for you then you can contact the Bitdefender Support. The possible cause for the Bitdefender Threat Scanner error could be due to an issue with your computer device.
In such case, contact the Bitdefender Support and talk to an on-call technician. Simply place a call at the toll-free number and get hold of a skilled technician.
Similar Issues – Bitdefender Support
- Bitdefender threat scanner windows 10
- Bitdefender threat scanner error on shutdown
- How to get rid of Bitdefender threat scanner
- Bitdefender threat scanner Spybot
- A problem has occurred in Bitdefender threat scanner Spybot
- Bitdefender threat scanner process
- Fix Bitdefender Threat Scanner
- Safer networking Bitdefender threat scanner
- C :\ windows Bitdefender threat scanner DMP